6 Tips For Planning Your Wedding Photos Like A Pro
https://www.findaphotographer…. click here for more info Baldini Vandersluys Photographers Niagara Region .
6 Tips For Planning Your Wedding Photos Like A Pro 1. Book far in advance. The best photographers get booked quickly — sometimes as much as a year in advance, so don’t wait until the last minute to book your photographer.
2. Show them the money:Now is not the time to skimp on your photo budget. Call around and get a price range for services and remember: when the cake is long gone and the dress is stored away, your wedding photos will be the only thing left.
3. Make sure your photographer is a real pro: Only hire someone who has liability insurance, experience taking the style of photos you want, backup equipment and a plan for when things go south. Ideally, he or she is a PPA photographer. PPA photographers have the technical expertise and artistry to make you look your best and bring your vision to life. Watch this video to see real married couples share their stories.
4. Request to see their work: Ask to view an entire wedding album to see a photographer’s true style and get a sense of how he or she might tell your “story.”
5. Work with your photographer: PPA wedding photographers can also help you create that shot list as they know what key moments tell a wedding story. But talk about your must-haves and walk through the entire program with your photographer ahead of time. Share your expectations ahead of time to ensure that your vision becomes a reality.
6. Plan your post wedding photo strategy…ahead of time: Almost as soon as the festivities are over, you’ll be eager to look at the photos so you can relive your big day over and over again. Ask your photographer for teasers or a “sneak peek,” and a timeline for when the rest of the pictures will be available. Will they give you an online gallery to proof?
Call us today at 905 354-8692. Or use our contact from, and we will be in touch with you, with in a day.